This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare (gluten free)
- 6 bone-in chicken pieces with or without skin
- 6 medium sizes potato’s or 3 sweet potato’s (depending on preference) cubed
- 1 large onion cubed
- any other vegetable you may choose to add also cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to approximately 180 – 200 degrees
- Baste the chicken in the mixture of olive oil, gloves, salt, rosemary, and pepper.
- Now add the remainder of the mixture to the cubed vegetables and coat them well.
- Place the chicken on a slightly oiled oven dish and arrange the vegetables around it.
- Cook for approximately 40 minutes or until the chicken is done
ENJOY YOUR DINNER!