Don’t feel like cooking tonight? here is a quick and easy snack to make and combined with a tasty dip of your choice makes an ideal quick meal. Not much fuss, healthy and gluten free.
- Sweet potato’s / Yams (amount depends on persons to feed)
- Herbs of choice i.e. dried garlic, paprika
- Olive oil
- Peel the Sweet Potatoes / Yams
- Cut into julienne strips
- Sprinkle with salt, spices and olive oil
- Place in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Enjoy with your favorite dip!
Special Book Promotion
Time-tested solutions that are not only healthier but will save you money and are really easy to use. You don’t have to choose between having a clean house, beautiful personal appearance, healthy pets, great-looking yard, and your health. You can have it all!