Today I would like to share another great recipe with you. Smoothies should be a part of our daily routine, as they are easy to digest, feed our bodies with many required antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients, and if you stick to using seasonal fruit they are very affordable.
Raspberry, Cantaloupe Smoothie with Chia
Vegan – Gluten Free – Refined Sugar Free
Author: Lena’s Vegan Living
• Raspberries 1 cup
• Cantaloupe ½
• Plant based yogurt 1 cup (almond or coconut)
• Maca powder 1 tsp
• Vega vanilla protein powder 1 serving (optional)
• Chia 2 tbs
• Maple syrup to taste (optional)
• Blend all ingredients except Chia in a blender.
• Transfer to a bowl, add Chia and stir thoroughly.
• Fill your bowl, decorate with fruits and serve.
I am also adding a photo of the same smoothie I made a while ago with strawberries. They are both delicious and I am sure other fruits would be a great combination with cantaloupe as well.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING & BON APPETIT