I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t love Pizza. However many people don’t eat pizza either because they are vegan, vegetarian or they are allergic to gluten. So today I would like to share a recipe I came across recently that is easily adaptable to be vegan as well as gluten free and/or vegetarian.
This recipe was shared with us by “The Kitchen Fairy”
- 6 medium size potato, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Vegan pepperoni, either homemade or store bought. Mine is homemade. For non vegan option you can add ham or salami.
- Fresh basil (homegrown ❤️), chop/tear
- Vegan cheese
- Salt and black pepper
- Line the baking tray with potatoes
- Top with tomato and pepperoni. (ham,salami)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Top with cheese vegan or normal
- Sprinkle some herbs (optional)
- Bake on preheated 400 for 12 mins
Pizza toppings are very versatile depending on the taste buds of every individual. The potato base however is an ideal alternative for those who are allergic to gluten. As for topping, well each of us can experiment and become very creative. if you have a recipe you would like to share please contact me and I would love to share it for you! also let me know if you tried this recipe and how it turned out! Looking forward to your feedback!